1.    #1  
    I am using this version 5.05m Beta(98y1) on a Treo 600 and am having a problem that I can not solve. It seems silly but...

When on a call using an ear bud if I navigate to another application I can not figure out how to hang up or terminate a call.

Any one want to embarass me by telling me how easy it is to do?
    The Toad
    Originally posted by toadmanor
    I am using this version 5.05m Beta(98y1) on a Treo 600 and am having a problem that I can not solve. It seems silly but...

When on a call using an ear bud if I navigate to another application I can not figure out how to hang up or terminate a call.

Your earbud needs to have a hangup button. Otherwise, you need to go back to TP or the built-in dialer to hang up.

Also, you may want to download the most current beta 99w1. Many improvements since 98xx.
    A little clunky but I guess once your in another application you need to navigate back to the 'phone' before hanging up.

Phone button to get back to TP.
    Menu -Dot (fullstop) to get back to the current calls
    .no sig.
    You can always just let the party at the other end hang up and not worry about it.
  5.    #5  
    Yes, I have done that but when receiving voice mail or something no one is there to hang up
    The Toad
    The other alternative, is to hit your power button when you're done with whatever application you entered. If the call is active, that returns you to the phone app.
    Originally posted by toadmanor

If I understand your question correctly, there are a number of easy ways to do this on TakePhone (newest version).

One way is to just assign your phone button to TakePhone, then assign your regular "phone app" to be one of the screens that Takephone will loop through when you press the "phone" button. After doing this, your first press of the "phone" button may take you to TakePhone, but the second press (depending on how you have it set up) will take you to your regular "Phone app" where you can end the call.

The far more easier way of doing this is to (again in Takephones options) assign the "phone" button to take you directly to the regular "phone app" whenever you "long press" the "phone" button.
  8.    #8  
    paulsjamil,

Thanks, i will try this your answer is the first that makes sense to me.
    The Toad