Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Although it seems as though the SMS reset issue has been solved...While within the SMS program performing a contact
    look-up will reset the treo. I know a couple of others have complained about it so I decided to start a new thread dedicated to this. Insights....

MaZe
    Originally posted by MaZe
    Although it seems as though the SMS reset issue has been solved...While within the SMS program performing a contact
    look-up will reset the treo. I know a couple of others have complained about it so I decided to start a new thread dedicated to this. Insights....

MaZe
    This is not NEW. There was a thread on this a couple months back and there is a fix. I'd do a search if I were you. If I remember correctly, you need switch the way the contacts database sorts and then switch back to the way you intended originally.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    According to previous threads though, first, the resets are caused by Outlook syncing and causing problems. I have never synced with Outlook and still have these problems. Changing the view mode back and forth did nothing either. In other words, none of the other solutions in other threads worked for me.

Edit: The workaround I've found is to go to the Contacts list and use the message button that appears at the bottom.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 01/27/2004 at 05:44 PM.