Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    You will need your original Treo 600 cd that came with the phone. Explore the cd, go to ENG, then go to Device Applications, Klondike will be there and just reinstall it. Worked for me. BCA
    Regarding the Network Search issue... it didn't fix mine. In fact 12 hours later my Treo died completely. I'm now on my third Treo.
    Originally posted by ksmith80209
    Interesting... Now when I send an SMS to the Treo and try to respond, it correctly picks up the "reply to" address (if that made sense...) Don't need to "forward" the message back to the sender.

It also looks like the camera has few blue pixels when in low light (but that could be my imagination...)

Hey you're right. When I use my camera now it focuses right away with less blue dots. I also did the "cover the camera lens" test. Before when I covered the lens the screen would turn black but I would still see a lot of blue dots around the corners. Now I hardly see any. COOL!
    Anybody else having their Treo soft reset when trying to enter a custom URL into Blazer via the "Go to" option?

This is really disturbing. Hard-reset the T, restored the software and it's still doing it.

Anybody else seeing this?

Speed
    Originally posted by BCA2812
    You will need your original Treo 600 cd that came with the phone. Explore the cd, go to ENG, then go to Device Applications, Klondike will be there and just reinstall it. Worked for me. BCA
    Thanks a bunch! It works great. No problems.
    Originally posted by speedracerx
    Anybody else having their Treo soft reset when trying to enter a custom URL into Blazer via the "Go to" option?

This is really disturbing. Hard-reset the T, restored the software and it's still doing it.

Speed
    probably a coincedence.

search the forum. there are a couple of thing you can do to fix this.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by eskin
    Same here... Klondike is soft-resetting every time after the update.
    Reinstall Klondike 22t... I had the same problem!

Deleted the old and reinstalled the Klindike22T
    Two things.... if someone can help:

1) If you do backupman before the update can you restore from it after the update or will it overwrite updated files?

2) If you sync to more than one computer, do you need to do the update on both?? Does it do anything to the conduits, or is it ok to just do one and the other will sync ok?

Thanks so much!

Mike
    Last edited by MikeRadio; 01/28/2004 at 08:29 PM.
    1) If you do backupman before the update can you restore from it after the update or will it overwrite updated files?
    I did the update and then realized that I had recovered old data from my desktop. I restored from my SD Card, figured that I'd start over, but it turned out that I recovered my data without overwriting the update.
    Everytime I try to "Look up contacts" from SMS I get a soft reset, but I can message people from my contact list so it's all good. Everything else seems to be working fine.
    How do you check for version number?

Thanks!

Speed
    I don't remember the name, but delete the history file and it goes away.

Speed
    I haven't been having this problem where the Treo stops listening to USB, and I'm curious if I'll be sad if I update. Anyone having this problem after update? Did you have it before you updated?
    I was all frustrated last night because I thought I bailed on the upgrade when I lost a bunch of info and my email wouldn't work anymore (did a hard reset after the upgrade and restored from backupman.... turns out... I have the upgrade... cool, verichat seems to be not causing a soft reset anymore...
    1. Any way of checking wiether or not the flash update worked or not after running the update? There doesn't seem to be a place to check what version firmware you're running.

2. Is it just me, or does the Sprint update site always say you're browser is out-of-date? I've browsed the page with my updated Treo, IE 6 SP1, and Netscape 7.1, and they all load with the "Because you are using an outdated browser..." message.

3. Is the Sprint Treo 600 1.10 Update firmware-resident? (ie. if I hard-reset my Treo after the update, will I need to run the 1.10 update again to be up to snuff?) Just asking, because back with my Tungsten T, I remember a screen-problem-resolution update wasn't stored in firmware.
    Originally posted by dbrashear

The files to delete are "Web Find AutoFill" and "Web URL AutoFill".

The knowledge base article is here:

http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...sType=RESEARCH

If the link doesn't work, search for "browser crash" in support.
    Please Help me here's my story
    A: Downloaded updater
    B: Have Treo 600 from sprint no hacks
    C: 17.5 MB of avail space and..256mb card
    D: after 1st synch error msg says not enough memory please make room.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    1. Any way of checking wiether or not the flash update worked or not after running the update? There doesn't seem to be a place to check what version firmware you're running.

2. Is it just me, or does the Sprint update site always say you're browser is out-of-date? I've browsed the page with my updated Treo, IE 6 SP1, and Netscape 7.1, and they all load with the "Because you are using an outdated browser..." message.

3. Is the Sprint Treo 600 1.10 Update firmware-resident? (ie. if I hard-reset my Treo after the update, will I need to run the 1.10 update again to be up to snuff?) Just asking, because back with my Tungsten T, I remember a screen-problem-resolution update wasn't stored in firmware.
    1. ##786 dial from the phone app. should show Treo600 - 1.10-SPR.

2. don't know

3. yes, if you hard reset it will still be there.
    Does anyone who installed the upgrade have PDAapps SMS installed? Is there now a conflict with the resident SMS?