Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Anyone figure out what's going on with the screen when a call comes from somone you have a picture set for?
    it is a know issue, the developer is working on it.

digidep
    Originally posted by ProDucer
    Anyone figure out what's going on with the screen when a call comes from somone you have a picture set for?
    OH OK!!!!!! That explains it.....

I installed this app the other evening... The first call I got since the install came Very EARLY the next morning.... Still half asleep, I opened one eye to look to see who was calling.... I see picture looking pretty "messed up".... Thinking I just drank too much Sangria the night before....I just closed my eye and went back to sleep.....

It all makes sense now.....
    Can this app set different ways for a call to forward, like a certain blocked number would after the first ring go to voicemail and another blocked number would ring the max number of rings before forwarding? Sometimes you just want a certain person to think the phone is off or in a no service zone, and the others that you're ignoring their call. Thanks.
    Originally posted by ProDucer
    Well if MP3 support is being added, then how about adding Picture ID support as well? Then we can have more than the 50 limit, AND it would get rid of that annoying display bug.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Originally posted by VWare

There are three main reasons that this could happen:
    a) You dont have call forwarding as a feature of your calling
    plan

b) You DO have it as a feature of your calling plan, BUT your
    carrier has not "provisioned" it correctly. (quite common)

c) You did not include the area code when entering the
    forwarding number.

You can prove that it is not CallFilter, by manually trying to forward
    your phone. You can do that by pushing the Phone Button,Menu, Options->CallPreferences.
    Now try to activate the "Forward All Calls" option. Many times if the
    phone is not provisioned correctly or you dont have that feature on
    your calling plan, it will say, "Operation Failed".
    I too am having the same problem - the log claims that the call has been forwarded but it does not . When I remove the unit from the charger I can hear the "beeps" indicating that it is disabling the call forward. The service is working on my phone - both by using preferences as you described and by simply dialing *72xxxxxxx. If I do it myself, it works fine. If I forward it myself, then put it in the charger, and the remove it, it un-forwards just fine....
    Originally posted by dudemasicus

I too am having the same problem - the log claims that the call has been forwarded but it does not .
    Hi Dudemasicus,
    There was a problem with call forwarding that was Specific to Sprint CDMA phones. We just heard back from Handspring a couple days ago with the information needed to make forwarding work correctly under CDMA.
    These changes are the the latest version of CallFilter that will be released in just a day or two. So bottom line is that call forwarding with Sprint CDMA phones works fine now.

If you email me at callfiltersupport AT velocityware.com, I will send you a prerelease version that includes this Sprint call forwarding fix. This prerelease version also has the ability to play MP3 Ringtones, and has the ability to filter calls based a Category in your contacts database! Hope you dont mind those extra cool features

I will probably post this new version online tomorrow or friday if I continue to get very positive feedback from the beta testers.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Hey VWare....

Don't forget about me!!!

Fittske
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Could the developer add a "send to XXXX" in order for me to put my voicemail number? My GSM provider uses a number for their voicemail service.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by VWare
    Now that it seems that CDMA is good, you should see that call waiting logic go back in very shortly. One thing to keep in mind though, even though I may be able to keep the phone from showing any indication that a call is coming in, I WONT be able to stop that "BEEP" that you hear. That "Beep" is generated at the Cellular Network side. Not your phone. So, because it happens on the Network side, i have no control over it.
    VWare

Is this logic back in the program for CDMA?

Fittske
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Is their site down? I can't get the demo.
    Originally posted by MVT
    Is their site down? I can't get the demo.

You can go to palmgear.com and type in treo600 in the search box, callfilter is going to be on the list available for our t600. have fun..
    It`s not how you stand by your car, It`s how you race your car.
  12. sda
    bump

can we consolidate threads?
    For us with T-Mobile, our voicemail can accept a Fax. Could Callfilter read the inbound number type? I.E. Work (F) so callfilter could forward the call to voicemail?

That would be kinda cool really. I have already bought Callfilter not being aware that it does not yet support Groups from the address book. That is the only feature I want.

Are you going to add TCRinger type functionality to Callfilter? I would like to have Group/Individual related ring tones. That I miss.

Derek
    Originally posted by computerfixitguy
    For us with T-Mobile, our voicemail can accept a Fax. Could Callfilter read the inbound number type? I.E. Work (F) so callfilter could forward the call to voicemail?
    T-Mobile voicemail does that!? Thats really cool! Where does the fax go!? Let me know....automatically forwarding numbers designated as FAX in your contacts is not a problem at all for me to add.

That would be kinda cool really. I have already bought Callfilter not being aware that it does not yet support Groups from the address book. That is the only feature I want.
    The latest beta that I just posted in the other CallFilter thread has Group support. Just setup categories in your contacts, and you can set rules on those categories. You can also assign MP3 rings to particular categories, or block entire categories during particular timeframes.

Are you going to add TCRinger type functionality to Callfilter? I would like to have Group/Individual related ring tones. That I miss.
    Derek
    I am not familiar with TC Ringer, but the CallFilter beta definately supports groups and individual related ring tones.
    What other CallFilter thread??!
    Can you please post it here!!!??
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123