1.    #1  
    Maybe someone can help.

I installed Pocket tunes 2.2 ( i had the free version from my purchase of the treo 600) and it turns on but you cant shut it off unless you hit a reset.

Can anyone help or know if this is a common problem.

Thanks
    Uhm, you mean that the stop button doesn't work? Cause you need to hit stop to make the music stop (including outside the app).

I know it's a "duh" obvious thing. . . but there's always that one time.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

3.    #3  
    No not the stop button. I should have been more clear.

I can turn on music and stop it. I cant leave the pocket tuens program. no keys work other than the touch screen and I have to soft reset to get out of the program.
    I just upgraded from the "free" after you reg your T600 to the new version. Seems to work fine, I can even use shoutcast now....NICE..
    I am on a Sprint/CDMA Treo600 BTW. Hope this helps
    oh I see now, so the home key and the keys along the top don't function.

are you using a program like phonegaurd?
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

2.2.1 has now been posted.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.