1.    #1  
    I'm having this problem with my smtp connection on my treo600 using the HS-Mail, I'm getting an error. Login failed " We were unable to send using smtp.broadband.rogers.com". I check the under the server tab, account settings and the SMTP setup seems to be correct (I've been using it for more than 1 month now, then suddenly it stops working). First I thought, it was my service provider but I was ble to send email on my desktop PC. I also copy the same configuration using my old PDA and I was able to send emails. I re-configured the email accounts and tried adding more email accounts and I still get the same error. I was wondering if this could be a problem with HS-Mail. I was thinking of re-installing it but I wasn't sure how. Please advise.

Thank you very much in advance.
    TREO 600 ROCKS !!!! I gave up my Zaurus sl-5500 and my Motorola v60i for it.

"Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply." -- Bruce Lee
    Kryptonite?

Marc
  3.    #3  
    probably...

"Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply." -- Bruce Lee
  4.    #4  
    I got it working now by re-synching the Hs-Mail application...

Thanks for your help.....

i would love to change ring sound and the alarm sound FOR my drand new TREO 600 toTHE Collection of Chassidic Niggunim. i use to have it on my palm 515 but i would love iF any one can tell me how to converted the site of this sounds ishttp://www.pilotzone.com/palm/preview/79366.html ----------------
    Sounds Collection Chassidic Niggunim allows a user to change a device's normal sounds to Chassidic Niggunim sounds.
    You only have to load the .pbd file and access the sounds through the Date Book's Preferences "Alarm Sound" listings on the handheld.
    Last edited by morty7165; 01/29/2004 at 04:56 AM.