1.    #1  
    OK, I have been successful @ Unlocking an AT&T via the "patch". However, I have 1 phone that I just purchased with some issues & I have decided to take it back to the AT&T store.The Problem: I need to restore the "Connecting to AT&T" logo that disapearded when I did the 2.09 firmware uograde. Can anyone out there help?
    Thanks!
    RW
    To restore the treo's factory state like when you bough it hold K and backspace at the same time and put a pin (or the top of the stylus) into the reset hole on the back. This should delete any changes you made to it.

you cant turn it on again until you plug it in.
    ~Steve~**Treo 600 replaced Sidekick #17!!**
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Steve1496
    To restore the treo's factory state like when you bough it hold K and backspace at the same time and put a pin (or the top of the stylus) into the reset hole on the back. This should delete any changes you made to it.

Thanks. I returned the phone without having that info. No one noticed anyway. o-
    I'll keep that in mind if I need to go back again

"you cant turn it on again until you plug it in"
    What do you mean?
    Thanks again!
    RW
    Originally posted by roadwarrior
    "you cant turn it on again until you plug it in"
    What do you mean?
    Thanks again!
    RW
    Remember when you first got your Treo 600? Remember that sticker on the plastic your phone was in that said "Your phone will not turn on until it is plugged in"? Thats what I mean
    ~Steve~**Treo 600 replaced Sidekick #17!!**
    Originally posted by Steve1496

I thought that once you update the firmware there is no going back? A hard reset only clears your data and settings. Hmm.

However, you can change the carrier logos with your own images, but since that didn't end up being a problem I won't bother explaining it further. Anybody who really needs to know can do a search for some of the many threads about it.
  6.    #6  
    Anybody out there have the "original" AT&T "connecting to AT&T" graphics?
    Without a long story, I need to return another phone I hacked (unlocked)
    Thanks,
    RW
    Maybe you should stop Unlocking phones. It seems that after unlocking them you need to return them.

Maybe you should have extracted the phone grafx before preforming the hack... Just an idea.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre