1.    #1  
    I woke up this morning, turned on my T600 with Goodlink, and noticed that the dark blue "highlight" color is way too dark. For example, on the Goodlink email Inbox, the bar that highlights the active email on the list is so dark that you can't read the email subject being highlighted.

I went to the Palm Prefs, fiddled with "Display", contrast, brightness, and color templates without success.

Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by maynard123
    I woke up this morning, turned on my T600 with Goodlink, and noticed that the dark blue "highlight" color is way too dark. For example, on the Goodlink email Inbox, the bar that highlights the active email on the list is so dark that you can't read the email subject being highlighted.

I went to the Palm Prefs, fiddled with "Display", contrast, brightness, and color templates without success.

Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks.
    Try this:Highlighter.

Also visit this thread.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the tips on the utility. However, everything was just fine until this morning, and it seems that either I triped a switch or something malfunctioned on the darkened highlight bar. I wish I could just undo whatever happened.