Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    I no longer have a 300 (upgraded to a Hitachi G1000). I have the following free to a good home:
    1) Boxwave minsync cable
    2) Handspring treo earbud
    3) Belkin swivel clip pda case.

Please don't swamp me with messages. First to respond to this thread will get it.
    I can find a home for these orphans.

What's the best way to contact you?

John
    I've been thinking about upgrading to the G1000. Can look at all websites with it?
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    John,
    Sent you a private message.

Bret 300
    Yes - you can look at any website. Browser options are:
    Pocket IE
    NetFront
    There is another subscription sevice called the Thunderhawk browser which rotates and shrinks pages to fit (very nicely). I haven't decided if I'm going to pay for it though.

In general I really like the G1000. It is definately more powerful than the 600. However, I'm not convinced that I really, really needed the extra power when weighed against convenience.
    Last edited by jimn367; 01/28/2004 at 01:23 PM.
    I have a Treo 600 and am currently trying out the Hitachi G1000.

I generally love the Treo 600, but have problems typing with the small keyboard; ergo, my experimentation with the G1000.

Am I the only one with this problem with a Pocket PC? ----- I am trying both Agenda Fusion and Pocket Informant on the G1000 (separately) and it is so slow that I want to scream. Though there are other issues with the G1000 (e.g. no backlit keyboard; no nav) but this is the one problem that may drive me back to the Treo 600.

When I use Agendus on the Treo 600, my tasks and contacts pop up very quickly.

Any comments on how to speed up the use of PIMs on the G1000? Any other comments in general?

Thanks, David