1.    #1  
    bit of an odd question

u,j and n keys stopped working a week ago - soft reset seemed to restore things but about a week later these keys have stopped working all together despite soft resets (do not want to try a hard reset yet..)

before i go play with sprint I thought I would see if anyone else had a similar issue (hoping it maybe software related?)

I can not for the life of me rember exactly what I have installed reccently but I think the only ones were movie mentor and unistall
  2.    #2  
    i guess no one else has this issue

oh well a trip to pick up new hardware ...
    Actually, I recently was having troubles with the "k" key only on my Treo600. Quizotically though, the problem seemed to phantomly disappear and reappear randomly. Of course, when I went to the local Sprint store to have them check it out, it was working fine! Anyway, I think the prob is probablt due somehow to the battery disconnect feature assoc. with the K key. However, I have no idea why the u, j or n keys wouldn't work...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I thought it was just me!

My Home key wasn't working the other night...turns out the b**** changed the locks