1.    #1  
    For a few days after buying treo, I was able to sync with Entourage. Then sync began to fail, while on contacts. After many tries, I gave up and migrated to iCal+Mail+Addressbook. No problems, except for lack of suppport for categories.

But what about memos? I do not like to have Palm Desktop running just for memos. Is there a good application for memos on my powerbook that will sync with my Treo 600?

Thanks for your help!
    I, too would like to find an answer. currently i have over 1,000 notes in 'stickybrain'. it is an amazing notetaking utility. however, the developers have said that syncing with palm is merely on their 'wish list'.
    Originally posted by chrispawling
    I, too would like to find an answer. currently i have over 1,000 notes in 'stickybrain'. it is an amazing notetaking utility. however, the developers have said that syncing with palm is merely on their 'wish list'.
    Chronos (the makers of stickybrain) are, uhh, less than responsive about updates and customer requests for features.

I have been using the Chronos Personal Information Manager for years; ever since the DayMaker people went out of business. The Chronos PIM is called Organizer, and it's very very good for my needs, and nothing on the market does as well for me. They have a conduit for it that works well (once you get it set up) with DateBook5 on my T600. The conduit also transfers notes from my Mac to my T600 and visa versa just fine.

So they already know how to write a conduit. And the one they wrote already supports notes and to-dos (but the conduit is for Organizer, not for stickynotes).

However, they are very very very slow to update their programs, and they don't respond to user requests very much. It's been almost two years since there have been any updates to Organizer, and there are outstanding shortcomings with printing and formatting foreign phone numbers that have been ignored since the very first release.

Bill S
    I have been using Group Organizer for several years. It allows multiple users to share calendars, contacts, etc. and it syncs well with Palm. It has been almost two years since it was updated. It has serious timing issues with the server app. It fails to open about half the time (literally), requiring a server app restart to regain functionality.

Chronos has not denied the problem, they have simply ignored it, as they do with all of their application's failings. They have responded to my email support questions, but never in less than 5 days, and have never actually answered my question. Less than professional in my opinion.

The only advantage they have is that they are the only PIM for OSX that allows group information sharing, Palm sync support and catagory support. My partner is disgusted with them and demands that we dump the application. The instant the OSX PIM apps can be synced with catagory support, through iSync or a third party solution, I will be dumping Organizer.