1.    #1  
    Does anybody else get a high amount of calls that come in with No Caller ID? I never experienced this problem with any other phone that I have owned.

I usually get anywhere from 1-5 calls a day with no caller ID and if I answer them they are just dead air.

Any suggestions?
    I downloaded the "silence" ringer from Treoessentials, assigned it to calls that are "no caller id" and they don't distrub me anymore.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Check this thread out......

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/-t46944/s.html

Releif is on the way!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I am having a problem with the phone not ringing at all or showing caller info. This happens a couple of time a day. It shows that I have missed a call. When I go to the call log it will display the number of the caller only. This will display even if that particular number is in my phone book.