1.    #1  
    As we all know, Sprint is going to release true SMS within the next few weeks.

What about MMS? Any plan?
    Dominique
    Originally posted by dbouchon
    As we all know, Sprint is going to release true SMS within the next few weeks.

What about MMS? Any plan?
    This reminds me of last week before the NFL conference championship games when Eagles' fans were calling in droves to radio talk shows asking which would be the easier opponent for them in the Super Bowl, Colts or Patriots.

Let's see if we get SMS first before jumping to the next step.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Seems like MMS is going to be brought out like SMS:

Shortmail -> Picture Mail

Sprintpcs even says that PictureMail is MMS, which if you look at the definition of MMS some places, it could be construed as so. But compared to Verizon's MMS phones, it's easy to see there is not much comparison.

I would expect other major carriers to come out with MMS first (if they already haven't, that is), and more MMS applications to become popular before we even start to hear anything about MMS on Sprint.

Really, if Verizon gets Treo handsets with MMS, and have decent pricing, I would take my number there because it seems that SPCS is always behind the times, except their data speed and price.
    Bok