Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm using the app with sprint service and I'm not having any problems.

the vibrate works fine for me, I haven't played with the beep. I have yet to play with the voicemail LED (need to get rid of treobutler).
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Tekara,

Have you tried any sample calls yet? I have a second phone and I tried calling my treo. I placed the phone number in to my contacts and set the rule to only allow calls in contacts to come through. Well the call didn't come through. I had my brother call from his home phone (his number is in the contacts by the way) and the call didn't come through. If I have the program enabled no calls come through? Any ideas?
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    can someone email me a copy of the beta version. I would love to try this out.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    It looks like the system standard ruls are not working for the Sprint Treo. When a number is entered manualy it dose respond to the applied rules.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    My Phone history.....
    I haven't been using the system standard rules. I've been using a catch-all to block all calls during my work hours which has been working great so far.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    What did you do to set up the "Catch All" ?
    My Phone history.....
    wildcards:
    ???-???-???? is blocked from 7am-5pm M-F

I haven't had anyone without a callerid or a blocked number call during those times, so I don't know if they can bypass the system rules that are set the same as well.

Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Tekara

Can you Please mail your .prc file? Mabe the one I have is corrupt.

Thanks!
    My Phone history.....
    How much is the registration fee?
    No good deed goes unpunished
  10.    #30  
    the developer said it will start at 30 bucks, But he said of course a price drop is possible.
    $30...Yikes

I'd say that is a tad on the steep side.

Godfather, are we gonna see the beta posted here?

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Originally posted by Woof
    $30...Yikes

I'd say that is a tad on the steep side.

Godfather, are we gonna see the beta posted here?
    Yeah, I'd love to try this program out.

Or, atleast see some screenshots.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    neotype

Are you with sprint? I will send you th file to try if you are. I have been having trouble with the "call functions." All of the other functions work fine.
    My Phone history.....
    Fittske, i'm on sprint and would like try this beta. email me will ya?

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Originally posted by Fittske
    neotype

Are you with sprint? I will send you th file to try if you are. I have been having trouble with the "call functions." All of the other functions work fine.
    I have Sprint, you can email me neotope[at]sprintusers[dot]com and I'll see how it works on my phone.
    I too am with sprint and would like to assist you in the development of your app.

webmasterattavisjohndotcom
    Last edited by Tavisjohn; 01/26/2004 at 01:20 AM.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    i too have sprint; can you please email the beta to newerjazz(at)yahoo[dott].com so i can helwith testing too. thanks
    I got the beta copy today. This is a wonderful program, no a single ring/vibrate/pop-up when the call is block, excellent!
    i would really like to try this beta program. I have a GSM Treo 600.
    Can someone emal me the program to try. Email is habsdad@hotmail.com
    Ok, got the beta. I cannot seem to get it to work properly. I have tried calling from my work number which is in my contacts list. I have the call filter set up to send calls that are not in the contacts list to voicemail, for some reason it seems that it is sending every call to voicemail and not recognizing them from my contacts list. I also tried calling from my building's secuirty system phone, I put that number in my contacts as well and still no ring. Anyone experiencing the same problems?
    All noobs click here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast