1.    #1  
    Just updated from a T300 toT600 any reason to move Splash Data or Treo Pictures id over to download pictures from other sources? Is there a BETTER way with the 600? Can you attache a picture and ringer to a speed dial/favorite?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by nasdq1
    Just updated from a T300 toT600 any reason to move Splash Data or Treo Pictures id over to download pictures from other sources? Is there a BETTER way with the 600? Can you attache a picture and ringer to a speed dial/favorite?

Thanks!
    SplashData or SplashPhoto?

Is Treo Picture ID even working with your 600?

The 600 has a buit-in personal ring-tone picture id feature. If you edit your favorite speed dial and then go to More options, you'll see where you can adjust those. You can put a photo in with the built-in camera, or any 160x160 photo that you've added to the camera's folder. (I e-mail them to myself and open them with the camera.)
    I just started using the Photo ID this week and it is so much fun seeing my favorite folks pics come up when they phone.

After being an owner for over 3 months I can still say -- the Treo ROCKS!

There is so much to this baby you will be surprised as to how much more it does and can do. Reading the forums this morning I learned that I could turn the ringer off on incoming calls with the "Opt" button, earlier today I learned that the space key also answers incoming calls. Silly finds? not to me. Cuz everyone does not know everything. -LOL
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Yeah the Treo600 already has inbuilt Picture Caller ID. But it is limited to only the avaialable 50 favorites. This is not a great solution for example if you have hundreds of contacts you would like to assign pics to. Unfortunately PDAapps, the creator for Treo300 caller-picture-ID, has stated they have no current plans to develop a similar app for the Treo600...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions