1.    #1  
    .....when I make a back up it appears error 2A08,when I try to restore the treo both sw cause an hard reset, even right back up is not able to finish a single restore....hard reset!!!!!!!. I have zlauncher,treo tools,qset,doc to go,dateBk5,bob's alarm and ptunes.I need a sw that make a back up on my SD because.....
  2.    #2  
    ......even back up buddy doesn't work properly,there must be something wrong on my device.
  3.    #3  
    ...this error appear even if I try to move all my files on the SD card with zlauncher file manager....HELP!!!!!!!!
    The error 2A08 is related to the location of a file (it's basically not where it should be or not there at all).
    I believe ZLauncher is the problem and it may have corrupted your card. It can happen if you delete a .PRC file but ZLauncher still thinks the file exists via a shortcut. Normally, updating shortcuts should fix it.

Can you restore your data from a PC (Palm Desktop)? If so, I would re-format your card, and restore from your PC.

FYI. I backup up each night to card using RightBackup but I also backup several times a day to Palm DeskTop.

Well, hope this helps...
    www.gsmworld.com
  5.    #5  
    how can I update shortcuts?
    Originally posted by marcoval
    how can I update shortcuts?
    I'm not that familiar with ZLauncher (I use LauncherX) but I think if you go to Options and then Refresh Apps, it should also refresh your shortcuts.
    www.gsmworld.com
  7.    #7  
    I refreshed shortcuts,try another SD (new), try right back up,and when I try to restore.....HARD RESET.......I'm desperate.....
    I refreshed shortcuts,try another SD (new), try right back up,and when I try to restore.....HARD RESET.......I'm desperate.....
    Have you tried:
    [list=1][*]Remove ZLauncher from your Treo[*]Re-format your SD card[*]Backup your Treo to SD card with RightBackup[*]Try a restore[/list=1]
    www.gsmworld.com
  9.    #9  
    .....yes, I try even to make an hard reset,to install only a back up sw and make a back up....result:is not possible to finish the back up.....some error occurs with Carrier.pdb file and other .pdb files...........HELP.....Does anybody knows how to fix my problem
    Can you actually use the SD card for anything?

Example, can you put any information on the card using the standard copy from the Palm launcher (not ZLauncher or any other 3rd party launcher - just the standard Palm launcher).

* go to the default application launcher
    * hit the MENU key
    * select an app from the list
    * make sure you have From: Phone
    Copy to: your_SD_card_name
    * select COPY

If you can't put anything on the card (after formatting the card), you either have a faulty card or a hardware error.

If it is a hardware error, request a replacement machine.
    www.gsmworld.com
  11.    #11  
    ....I can copy some file and not other, I think it's an hardware problem.
    ....I can copy some file and not other, I think it's an hardware problem.
    Sorry for your troubles
    www.gsmworld.com