Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Jaslo, any way to get Keepoff 1.5 beta? Since the forum crashed I can't seem to find it.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I thought it was on palmgear, but I've also uploaded it now to:
    http://www.vtable.com/keepoff5.prc
    --jaslo
    thanks! palmgear publish 1.4... strange.
    anyways now I have it :-) and the green dot is away. thanks. Ix
    Quote Originally Posted by jaslo
    Hi,

I made some changes to the key handling.
    Please try version 1.5 beta, attached here.
    Have you encountered any compatability problems with the new Palm1 updates which have been released for the Treo 600 ??
    Thanks,

np
    Quote Originally Posted by jaslo
    Hi,

I made some changes to the key handling.
    Please try version 1.5 beta, attached here.
    I have problems with the 1.5 beta version of Keepoff.

I have BackupBuddy (BB) in my Treo600 scheduled to make a backup every day at 23:50.

With version 1.5 beta when BB turn on the Treo to make the backup (countdown of 30 sec) it go off automaticaly and the countdown go to negatives numbers.
    When a turn on the Treo in the morning I see the countdown and the unit make a soft reset.
    If I put #*377 in the phone the say that the last crash have in BackupBuddy, FatalException.

With version 1.4Beta the same situation work correctly.

Bye.
    This is a great app but I have a question. I don't see what the "Lock D-PAD center" option does. Whether I select that option or not, I still do not have any ability to turn the unit on except for the top power button. If I do not check that option, shouldn't I be able to turn the unit on by pressing the center button of the 5-way control? Or does "D-PAD center" refer to something else on the unit with which I'm unfamiliar?
    FYI, you can also try OffAlready at www.toysoft.ca/offalready.html OffAlready also prevent from accidental power ons.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Lock D-PAD allows you to use the D-pad button (center) to answer a call, but it still will not turn on the Treo.
    --jaslo
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I don't think that OffAlready will solve the problem of Snappermail. When snappermail turns the treo on to retrieve mail, Keepoff will still block all keys.
    --jaslo
    Hi Jaslo, great product!

I too am having a soft reset issue with Keepoff 1.5 and BackupBuddyVFS. When the backup is scheduled to go off, if the screen is off, it flashes, then turns off. As soon as I turn on the screen with the top power button, it soft resets. I uninstalled Keepoff 1.5 and installed 1.4 tested the same scenario with BackupBuddy, and this does not seem to happen. I have reverted thus to 1.4, not a problem, but I just wanted to inform you of this issue.

Keep up the great work!
    Just wanted to add that when Keepoff 1.4 is installed and the scheduled backup launches, the screen comes on and stays on for the duration of the backup procedure. With 1.5 it doesn't do that, it just flashes like I mentioned previously.
    My center button seems to have stopped answering calls. It's not locked in Keepoff either. Hmmmm I'm using the latest Keepoff 1.5 Beta and my Treo 600 is the unlocked variety using the latest Firmware. Any ideas? Reinstalling had no effect
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Hi
    I have emailed Jaslo, on more than 4 occusions now over the last 3 months, and have never recieved any reply eithewr via this forum or directly.

I have found when the Keys; N,M and Home are please together it wakes the treo up.
    Apart from that it's a good app.

Jaslo, I assume no further work on keepoff is planned, right?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234