Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Geoff:
    I just tried yr latest beta on my GSM 600 but it does not work at all - all 3 buttons still cut off any incoming calls. My version uses 1.05 INT. Do you think it requires a different version to fix it? Appreciate some directions.

Brian

Originally posted by geakware
    I've posted a new beta to my website. You can get it at http://www.geakware.com/phoneguard/d...rd_v1_0_2b.zip or from http://www.geakware.com/mobile.

New in this version:

1. Add ability to prevent misc. keys from silencing ringer.
    2. Fixed some problems with the screen auto-off feature when dialing out.
    3. Modifed screen auto-off feature to turn the screen off again when it gets turned back on.

NOTE: Please uninstall any previous version before installing this new beta. If you don't, things won't work right. This is a MUST! Please be sure you've done this before reporting any problems.

Geoff
  2.    #42  
    Originally posted by bhleong
    Geoff:
    I just tried yr latest beta on my GSM 600 but it does not work at all - all 3 buttons still cut off any incoming calls. My version uses 1.05 INT. Do you think it requires a different version to fix it? Appreciate some directions.

Brian

Brian,

Did you uninstall any previous version first? If not, it won't work properly.

Sincerely,
    Geoff
  3.    #43  
    Hi everyone,

I'd like to suggest that we move this discussion to the other thread in the Treo Utilities forum. This will make it a little easier for me to keep up on all of your posts and will allow all of your issues and ideas to be found in one place.

The other thread can be found here.

Thanks,
    Geoff
    Originally posted by geakware

Brian,

Did you uninstall any previous version first? If not, it won't work properly.

Sincerely,
    Geoff
    Geoff: Yes, I did uninstall yr previous version. Any further enlightenment? Best, Brian
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123