Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee
    I just got some real 3 in 1 stylii from treocentral. The reset pin is long enough and the ink is not on the reset pin. Looks like a keeper
    I just got mine today as well. Made much better than the stylus central ones and the cap pops off but it is extremely tight. I say it's a keeper too.
    I agree The treocentral ones work, they are a tight fit.
    I bought a set recently and found a small problem. I needed the stylus, when I went to remove it the top popped off leaving the stylus in my Treo. I takes a very small set of needle nose pliers to remove it. Just for the record I was on vacation and had to wait till I got home to get it out. Maybe if they had the top screw into the shaft it would fix the problem.
    Steve
    So....any more info on an available stylus that fits, has a proper length reset pin and the top won't pop off and get stuck inside the Treo?
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    So....any more info on an available stylus that fits, has a proper length reset pin and the top won't pop off and get stuck inside the Treo?
    I highly doubt someone will ever make a Treo 600 3-in-1 stylus that has a pop-out proof cap.
    Why is that a doubt? Don't the manufacturers scan these boards to get ideas? Someone must be able to easilly revise the current form so that the top screws off instead of popping off.
    is the stylus available here on treocentral? I cant find it. Any links of it? I want the one that the reset pic is functional.
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    just picked it up today thanks fortin. And now for the next stylus creation...they'll add some spare match holder space inside... that'll then make it a 4-in-1! top that all u other stylus makers!...lol
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234