Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I own the most recent versions of TealLock and also PDA Defense Pro. I have been trying both of them out on my Treo 600 and they both work just fine. I can't seem to decide on which one to use full-time. I was wondering if there were any features in one that makes it better than the other that are known? Just wondering what others think about these two programs.

Thanks,
    Keith
    Originally posted by peridoc
    I own the most recent versions of TealLock and also PDA Defense Pro. I have been trying both of them out on my Treo 600 and they both work just fine. I can't seem to decide on which one to use full-time. I was wondering if there were any features in one that makes it better than the other that are known? Just wondering what others think about these two programs.

Thanks,
    Keith

TealLock: stable, reliable, regularly updated, made by one of the best and most experienced PalmOS software companies. I find it difficult to believe the other app can match most of what Tealpoint Software offers. But as usual, it comes down to personal preference.