1.    #1  
    Hey all,
    I'm trying to set my Treo's default app for email to Eudora under the System>Prefs, but my only choice is SMS???

What gives? Anyone know how to change this?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by techiechick
    Hey all,
    I'm trying to set my Treo's default app for email to Eudora under the System>Prefs, but my only choice is SMS???

What gives? Anyone know how to change this?

Thanks!
    You may be SOL. The SMS app is capable of sending email which is why it is the only choice for default apps. If you install HS Mail, then you'd have two choices: Mail and SMS. The Treo600 doesn't recognize Eudora as a valid email client so it won't be one of the choices. But I could be wrong - someone might have a hack already. Any reason why you use Eudora instead of HS mail? HS mail has more features and works well with the 600.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    'Cause it's free?

Is the HS option free? I just downloaded the demo of Snapper and it looks pretty cool. It allows for changing of the default email client as well.
    Originally posted by techiechick
    'Cause it's free?

Is the HS option free? I just downloaded the demo of Snapper and it looks pretty cool. It allows for changing of the default email client as well.
    Yes the HS mail app is free - you can download it from Handspring/PalmOne support site. Of course you can peruse this forum for more info on HS Mail. IMO, it is well integrated with the 600. Good luck.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!