1.    #1  
    The description says "plastic overlay over keyboard". Can anyone confirm that there's no plastic over the screen?

Ive got the Handsprint case which totally covers the KB & screen w. plastic - and HATE IT! Had it 3 days and find using the stylus very difficult.

Probably just me - but I'd switch if the Krussel case doesn't cover the screen (and make someone a good deal on the HS case!)
  2. sda
    Originally posted by chuckyts
    The description says "plastic overlay over keyboard". Can anyone confirm that there's no plastic over the screen?

Ive got the Handsprint case which totally covers the KB & screen w. plastic - and HATE IT! Had it 3 days and find using the stylus very difficult.

Probably just me - but I'd switch if the Krussel case doesn't cover the screen (and make someone a good deal on the HS case!)
    It does cover the screen. You can get a good look at it by going to www.executivepda.com.
    I have gotten used to the plastic cover and once you get use to the resistance level of pressing against the plastic the stylist proves to be more predictable in its actions and less sensitive to doing things you dont want.

But, I am with Chuck, its takes some getting used to and I didn't like it at all in the begining either
    Which brings me to this question: What's the best case for the T600 and why? Any solicitation please?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
  5. sda
    Originally posted by m00se
    Which brings me to this question: What's the best case for the T600 and why? Any solicitation please?
    "Best" in this case (pun not intended) is very subjective. Some people like vertical cases, some like horizontal. Some like cases to protect their device, others are looking more for style. Some are interested in having the screen and keyboard covered, others despise these attributes. There isn't one case that can be all things at the same time, though some aspire to covering most of the bases for form and functions simultaneously.

If you outline what your main objectives are for the case, then many of us on this forum can point you in the right direction. You can choose from Krusell, Vaja, Bellagio, Covertec, and a host of others. Each case for the T600 has its pros and cons. You just have to decide what works for you.

Tell us what you're looking for.
    sda,

couldn't have said it bettter

I'm considering taking a razor to the plastic overlay on my krusell case. Other than that its pretty good though