1.    #1  
    is there a security app that will totally disable the treo 600 in other words block incoming sms messages and block incoming calls. Even when the phone is locked an sms message can pop up on the screen displaying the entire message. I've tried the phone lock and the system lock but neither is effective.
    Originally posted by dishon22
    is there a security app that will totally disable the treo 600 in other words block incoming sms messages and block incoming calls. Even when the phone is locked an sms message can pop up on the screen displaying the entire message. I've tried the phone lock and the system lock but neither is effective.
    Turn off the wireless mode before locking the phone.
  3.    #3  
    doesn't work even in lock mode the phone still can be turned on
    So you want to be able to turn off the radio, and then say..password protect your 600 so that nobody else can turn it back on?
    I'm not sure because theres not a working Treo 600 version yet, but mSafe might do what you need when its released.

www.motionapps.com
    This doesn't help you, but your post reminded me of something that I wish someone would make for Treos. I remember there was a cellphone that had the coolest security feature. If you ever lost the phone, you could send an SMS message with a user-defined kill code. If the phone received the code, it would wipe itself out back to factory defaults. I'd love that kind of a feature for my Treo to protect my data.
    stimbuktu, look at the link I gave above. That does what you want.