1.    #1  
    Hi
    The ToDo app in Treo 600 has a few shortcomings-- anyone know of third-party apps that address these, or?

1. I use Tasks in Outlook to remember people to call. These get sync'd to the ToDo list in my Treo 600. When I am in the Todo app it would be nice if I could go to a entry with a phone number, and dial the number by just selecting it. Currently I have to remember the number and then go to phone and type it manually.

2. I use categories to organize the todo items. On Palms with Todo hardware button, pressing the button multiple times cycles through the categories. However, this does not work on the Treo. I have assigned Todo to the Mail button, but pressing it multiple times does not change the category.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
    Fred
    Originally posted by fwillerup
    Hi
    The ToDo app in Treo 600 has a few shortcomings-- anyone know of third-party apps that address these, or?

1. I use Tasks in Outlook to remember people to call. These get sync'd to the ToDo list in my Treo 600. When I am in the Todo app it would be nice if I could go to a entry with a phone number, and dial the number by just selecting it. Currently I have to remember the number and then go to phone and type it manually.

2. I use categories to organize the todo items. On Palms with Todo hardware button, pressing the button multiple times cycles through the categories. However, this does not work on the Treo. I have assigned Todo to the Mail button, but pressing it multiple times does not change the category.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
    Fred
    None of the stand alone replacement ToDo apps (like ToDo+ from HandsHigh) have proper Treo 600 5-Way support.

But DateBK5 includes a ton of 5-Way support for their ToDo enhancement.