Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I say that because I know someone is going to read this and roll their eyes, but I can't help it, I feel so stupid right now. And I'm really not, I count myself as someone who can generally figure things out. However, I have performed searches on these boards and cannot find my answer.
    I have registered at handspring and downloaded the "free" version of pocket tunes, but I can't find a registration code. I have retraced my steps and never saw a link to get it. I went to their website and all I see is where you can buy it. Is it not really free, or am I just missing it. That's what really makes me feel stupid! Aaaahhhhhhh! Someone please have the kindness to help me with this. I had to register just to post this!
    Don't kick yourself too hard. The version you d/l from PalmOne when you register is the full registered version
    I don't recall having to enter a registration code after I downloaded the free version. Check to see if you already have one: Help\About Pocket Tunes. If you don't have one then you should e-mail: support@pocket-tunes.com. But I only had to enter a registration code when I upgraded to the Deluxe version.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    No wonder I've been so confused!
    You saying that you didn't have to register when you got it just helped me a lot!
    Everytime that I go into it, it tells me that I have to register. The version is 2.1.1. The only thing that I can think of now is that I must have downloaded a demo and didn't realize that the free one I downloaded didn't replace it. But I'm thinking I got the demo a long time ago and it should have expired. Weird.
    Okay, so I should delete the whole thing and start from scratch with the free one and maybe that will fix it?
    I also don't remember that I have to enter any registration code for the free version from the email link. I do have to enter reg code when I upgraded it to the Deluxe version. If you have 2.1.1, I don't think you have the original free version. I think the orginal one is 2.1.0 or something like 1 version older than the current one. You can write down your reg code and than upgrade to 2.1.1 and enter it in.
    Yes. Delete everything (PocketTunes) and reload the free version. That should do it.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help! That was the problem. Now fixed. Thanks