1.    #1  
    I use Lotus Notes R5 at work for Email and unfortunately for our calendar. People love to schedule my time in Notes with the meeting agent without me being involved. This is a problem when I keep my calendar in the Palm Desktop instead. Is there an application that will sync with Notes that will allow my calendar to flow into and out the R5 Notes database?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Originally posted by sledger
    I use Lotus Notes R5 at work for Email and unfortunately for our calendar. People love to schedule my time in Notes with the meeting agent without me being involved. This is a problem when I keep my calendar in the Palm Desktop instead. Is there an application that will sync with Notes that will allow my calendar to flow into and out the R5 Notes database?
    I use MNotes by commontime

Check it out http://www.commontime.com/
  3.    #3  
    Mnotes for Palm platform:
    http://www.commontime.com/Palm.htm

looks like its free to try and $75 to buy a copy. Any other packages out there? Especially more inexpensive ones?
    Hi I am using a T180 with Notes R5, and for synching I use Lotus Easy Synch, which works OK. This is suplied by my work, and I have no idea what it costs, but it is intuitive and apart from regulalrly duplicating my contacts, does a good job.
    Also tried Intellisynch, but since replacing my laptop, cannot get it to work. This was a lot better too !
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers
    I'm using Pylon by Avantgo - also supplied by work, so I'm not sure on costs. It synchs my Notes calendar with the Palm. I then have Chapura's PocketMirror syncing my Palm calendar with Outlook...

Effectively, this copies my Notes schedule to Outlook. It works nicely when I'm not in the office and I need to see my schedule from either the Palm or my laptop...
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Originally posted by robinjensen
    Hi I am using a T180 with Notes R5, and for synching I use Lotus Easy Synch, which works OK. This is suplied by my work, and I have no idea what it costs, but it is intuitive and apart from regulalrly duplicating my contacts, does a good job.
    Also tried Intellisynch, but since replacing my laptop, cannot get it to work. This was a lot better too !
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers
    I also use Easy Sync Pro and it works well - and much better than Intellisync. I beleive it cost about ~$45.00 on the IBM site.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    I tried Intellisync and found that it doesn't copy the "Location" field from Notes calendar items anywhere into the Palm calendar. Therefore, it's pretty useless, since if I don't know where a meeting is at, it doesn't matter if I'm on time!

Can anyone confirm if Easysync copies over the Location field?

Also, does anyone use Sprint's Business Connection with Notes and find it a better solution than the others mentioned above here?