1.    #1  
    Here in LA, all the Irock freq (88.1, 88.3, 88.5, 88.7) have existing stations. Some are not as strong as others. I just wonder if Irock could overcome those stations? I found some other FM transmitter that will let you tune to all freq, but reviews said they are not very stable. A little bump in the road will switch your freq lost the signal. Anyone got good experience with Irock overcoming existing FM station?
    I live in westwood and have been able to us 88.7. Sometimes the other tuner settings work as well. This frequency works most of the time for me but I haven't tried it much in other areas of LA.
    Originally posted by Need
    Anyone got good experience with Irock overcoming existing FM station?
    Here in the DC area 88.5 is the same frequency for WAMU - American University Radio. I have never had any problems overriding their transmission when using that frequency. Shoutcast comes in very clear.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  4.    #4  
    Thanks! I will try it. The only other alternative I know will work is using a FM Modulator with antenna bypass, but then I have to install it fixed in one car.