1.    #1  
    I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this and has a way to stop it from happening!

I use my T600 to play music in the car. I turn the screen off manually once the music starts playing (I have pTunes set to NOT turn off the screen because sometimes I'll listen to music while reading an eBook).

After I installed the demo version of TreoAlertMgr I noticed that my screen would turn itself back on periodically during my drive home from work (when it's dark out). I know it didn't to this before installing TAM, and now I've disabled it and it hasn't done it since.

I keep my Treo in a cradle on my desk at work during the day and my screen does not turn on randomly throughout the day, even when TAM was enabled. I've only noticed it when using pTunes and TAM together.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

I'm trying to figure out what's more important, getting the repeating alarms of TAM, or keeping my screen off.
    I had problems with TAM and deleted it. But I believe the problems may have been specific to T-mobile GSM devices.