1.    #1  
    This would be soooo great and def worth paying for. Sometime I just dont want to be alerted in anyway, esp for unknown callers.

If my Screen if of for example, then I receive a call from an unknown person, it will be great if the phone auto ignore w/o the screen cutting on and having to press that ignore Button. It will be wonderful if the screen stays OFF and the caller goes straight to voicemail.

It doesnt sound like its difficult to make this program compared to the other programs out there.

Do anyone know who can I ask for such a program, any programmers I can speak to about designing this program? I am willing to pay $30-$150 for that program.

Thanks guys.
    This is a muuuuuch needed application. It would be nice if the program could send everyone within a certain category (such as "Business" or "Personal") to voicemail. Please please please find someone to develop one.
    I just downloaded a "silent" ringer and assigned it to unknown/no caller id numbers. The screen still flashes, but as long as I don't hear the phone ring I'm happy
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by ivyrose
    I just downloaded a "silent" ringer and assigned it to unknown/no caller id numbers. The screen still flashes, but as long as I don't hear the phone ring I'm happy
    yes I did this as well, but Ive been looking for one that ignores the call automatically and not let the screen turn on, you know? That would be great. I can't beleive no one developed this application.
    DUDE!!!!

Where'd you download the silent ringer?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
    Go Gators!
  6.    #6  
    treo600essentials.com
    The silent ringer approach is a joke. It's unstable (TC Ringer is weak on a T270 and T600). Also, there are other problems with the approach, such as the user's not noticing the phone is ringing in his pocket and inadvertantly answering a call.

I would register the app Godfather is describing. I agree that it's worth cash.
    I take it that you people are not in Sales or not using your Treo for business to desire a feature like this.

I am the other way around. I am actually looking for a Cash Register Ringtone for my phone
    Ed
    Originally posted by rosenft
    The silent ringer approach is a joke. It's unstable (TC Ringer is weak on a T270 and T600). Also, there are other problems with the approach, such as the user's not noticing the phone is ringing in his pocket and inadvertantly answering a call.

I would register the app Godfather is describing. I agree that it's worth cash.
    I'm sure an app like that would generate much sales, but this is just a simple workaround until a real "solution" is found
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by ivyrose

I'm sure an app like that would generate much sales, but this is just a simple workaround until a real "solution" is found

ummmm I wonder when someone gonna creat that "real" solution. I wish I was a programmer man!!!!!!, this can't be that tough to create considering all the apps they make, like, "Disabling Scroll", turning off light on the kb at certain times, etc, etc, etc. it goes on and on.
    Originally posted by godfather
    This would be soooo great and def worth paying for. Sometime I just dont want to be alerted in anyway, esp for unknown callers.

If my Screen if of for example, then I receive a call from an unknown person, it will be great if the phone auto ignore w/o the screen cutting on and having to press that ignore Button. It will be wonderful if the screen stays OFF and the caller goes straight to voicemail.

It doesnt sound like its difficult to make this program compared to the other programs out there.

Do anyone know who can I ask for such a program, any programmers I can speak to about designing this program? I am willing to pay $30-$150 for that program.

Thanks guys.
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=&prodid=53606
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    But $30 with no trial version? Someone else will have to try this one first.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    when someone trys this program out, can you let us know if it is any good. Maybe we can convince this the delveloper to give us a trial for a 21 day period.
    I just went to look for this app again, thinking I'd email the author about a trial period. The app is no longer on PalmGear. Wonder what's up wit' dat?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.