1.    #1  
    please PM me.

thank you.

...A guy that wants to unlock his Treo tonight

Please - pretty please...

I'll send 2 lift tickets for the Ski Resort where I work (North of Montreal - Quebec) to the 1st person to provide me with a working link.

Ahhhh - capitalism at it's best.

Thank you all.
    I m looking for the patch too.

It seems to be disapearing very quickly !

thanks

Alex7250@yahoo.co.uk
    --
    Alex
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    if someone will donate a hosting space, someone else may upload a what you are looking for to that space
    Originally posted by leonidm
    if someone will donate a hosting space, someone else may upload a what you are looking for to that space
    The 'problem' isn't finding the space to host the file, it's the bandwidth that a bazillion people downloading it results in.
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    any decent ftp server alows you to specify the maximum number of simultanious connections, bandwith,etc
    same applies to some http-servers
    I had a bit of space with 2Gb per month, it disappeared in 4 days (400 downloads roughly).

The other problem is the 5.7Mb file doesn't email to places like yahoo. Its too big. So if you want it emailed provide a DECENT email address.
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    don't forget that due to mail protocol limitations binary attachments have to be encoded wich in some cases almost doubles the physical size of the attachment so 5.7Mb e-mailed will take over 10Mb in mail box - most mailboxes will not handle attachments of that size.