Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Waaay too funny!!
    Can it play Betamax?
    Is there a slot for 8-track tapes on top?
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
    Never mind about 8 tracks--- what about my old vinyl. OOPS showing my age....
    Where do I hook up my TiVo ??
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
    I was about to say that it was the dumbest design I ever saw until I read some replies...
    Is there a TV Tuner SD card available?

Or better yet a Satalite TV SD Card?

Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    And the DVD will be inserted where?
    Originally posted by MVT
    I was about to say that it was the dumbest design I ever saw until I read some replies...
    I cant believe I am posting in this thread.

Good thing Im not a mod. I would have to lock this thread just to contain the stupidity of it.
    > ...Good thing Im not a mod. I would have to lock this thread
    > just to contain the stupidity of it.

You have the audacity to call this THREAD stupid when you actually descended into PITTSBURGH?
    Why no HDTV? What were they thinking?!?! They probably have a lower-res screen to save on battery life.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    FUNNY NOT
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group