1.    #1  
    Just got my T600. Was sitting on the couch this AM packing up my gadgets for work when I noticed that my iPod (latest generation) holster works perfectly w/the T600.

It is essencially the sleeve that comes w/the T600, only it has a belt clip on it.

A little $$ (39.99) for what you get, but it works well.

Just thoght I'd share.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL....5.10.3.9.13.0
    Not for me. Altho the Treo will fit in, it's still a little tight. After I installed my egrips, the iPod holster is not even an option at all. My favorite holster is still the Handspring horizontal case. It's also the best one for running. Most times, however, I just keep my Treo (upside down) in my pocket. With egrips and Brando screen protector, for me, the best holster is still da pocket.
    Ed
    Originally posted by edkalama
    Most times, however, I just keep my Treo (upside down) in my pocket. With egrips and Brando screen protector, for me, the best holster is still da pocket.
    I agree (although I keep mine right-side-up; I'll have to try it upside down). Except. Once the weather gets warm, and I'm not wearing a coat all the time, I'll want to use my pocket for my keys. I need to find some sort of case by Spring.

I've looked at a dozen or so none-official cases, and have at least some issue with them all. I think I'm going to go check out the Handspring horizontal case. It's only $10 on ebay.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Originally posted by edkalama
    Not for me. Altho the Treo will fit in, it's still a little tight. After I installed my egrips, the iPod holster is not even an option at all. My favorite holster is still the Handspring horizontal case. It's also the best one for running. Most times, however, I just keep my Treo (upside down) in my pocket. With egrips and Brando screen protector, for me, the best holster is still da pocket.
    I checked their site and I did not see a t600 set of egrips available, what ones did you order?
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre