1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a security program that can lock my Treo 600, but still allow my IM program to run in the background.
    My experiences so far have been:
    OnlyMe - Was causing my device to soft reset at random times.
    Gridlock - Will not lock the device if Chatter or VeriChat were running in the background.
    Visual Key - Same problem as Gridlock. (Although I do like the picture idea!).

I sent an email to Gridlock using the support@pdabusiness.com address from their website, however the email keeps returning to me.

Anyone experience these issues or have other suggestions? Due to the volume of work items I keep on my Treo, I need a consistent, secure solution.

Thanks,
    Gene
    No answer, but I know that the developer of Only Me is working on some T600 fixes. You might want to contact him and describe the problem(s) you had.

PM me, and I can give you his email addy.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I wish GridLock had fewer conflicts and the developer was responsive to e-mails. It has peaceful zen-like characteristics that are really nice. But alas the developer isn't up to snuff. Teal Lock turns my device on periodically for no apparent reason. PDA Defense crashes everytime I dial a number from my contact list, which means it's a joke on the T600. This is another area where a smart developer could courner the market with T600 owners.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    You might want to try teallock (www.tealpoint.com) or pdadefense pro (www.pdadefense.com). I have tried both and they work with the phone portion just fine and also Chatter (IM).

keith
    I've been very happy with only me haven't experienced problems at all.