1.    #1  
    Greetings everyone:

My first SD Card (256 MB Ultra II) came via UPS today.

How do I move already installed applications from the Treo 600 to the SD card?

(I know how to install new applications to the card; I just don't know how to move existing ones to the card).

Thank you.
    =====================
    Peter M. Abraham
    Dynamic Net, Inc.
    http://www.dynamicnet.net/
    Some launchers will allow you to do it. If you don't have a launcher with that capability, then you can use PowerRUN 1.3. Works like a charm.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    The native launcher application has a menu item called Copy. This lets you copy applications to your card. Then you can delete it from the device ram.

Jason
  4.    #4  
    Greetings Jason and Cash70:

Thank you both.

I ended up getting PowerRun; and saw that it fit well enough to go ahead and register it as well.

Thank you.
    =====================
    Peter M. Abraham
    Dynamic Net, Inc.
    http://www.dynamicnet.net/
    New user. So pardon the ignorance

1> Install application and mp3 on on SD card.
    2> Back up SD card data on PC

I know you can back up treo data on Sd card using backupbuddy

thanks
    Rohit
    New Treo Owner
    i just installed powerrun on my treo. i moved the programs over to my card. they show up as being on the card and have a star next to each in the applications. When I look at my free space it still says 7.8 on the phone. Should this not be higher since all all except 2 programs areon the sd card. Am i doing something wrong?
    StephenWise: use a program like FileZ to check out all the files in memory, sort by size, and check out what's chewing up your memory. You'll need to make sure you "moved" our apps to your card and didn't "copy" them.

I use ZLauncher on mine and it allows both "copy" and "move", and both will pull over not only the application but the associated files. Works pretty well - I've got 16MB free without working TOO hard to get every darn thing on the card.
    Is there is list of applications that will only run from RAM and thus can't be moved to the SD card?

I thought I read that the Quickoffice and BDicty are a couple.
    Ndugu