great, now there's a total of 6 threads about this rumor...

and three of them even have the exact same title!
    wow is there an echo in here?
    for what ever my opinion is worth I think it is a bit soon to be repalcing the t600 so soon! Take care, Jay
    Ps it's say they will announce it in march nto when t will be sold!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Originally posted by jennyfur
    great, now there's a total of 6 threads about this rumor...

and three of them even have the exact same title!
    wow is there an echo in here?
    Yeah, but did you notice this rumor claims only a 160x160 display?

Hi, look I can see this as a second product to the line with both on slae at the same time, but to repalce the 600 completely, i doubt it. Besides do not believe the date on any of these things. I ordered and paid a $150 deposit for the igolf gps unit for the treo 600 that goes directly into the sd slot. I bought it for the car and do not paly golf and will not use the golf sotware, I ordered it for the voice promted gps.

IT WAS DUER TO BE RELEASE NOVEMBER 15TH OF LAST YEAR. AS OF THIS WRITING IT IS NOW JANUARY 21ST. THE RUMOR MILL SAYS IT WILL BE SHIPPED THIS MONTH. YET, THEY HAVE NOT EMAILED THAT TO ANYONE WHO ORDERED IT. IN ADDITION, FOR THE FIRST TIME, THEY DID NOT RETURN ONE OF PHONE CALLS FOR AN UPDATE WITHIN THE 1ST 24 HOURS AFTER I CALL, SO I THINK THEY ARE VERY LATE WITH IT!!!

The link to the posting says, the treo 610 will be annouced on march 2004, but I do not think it will be up for sale so quickly! Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group