1.    #1  
    I can't get my Treo 600 applications to see files I am putting on my SD card. I have transfered (via SD Card reader on my Mac) JPG files, and Kinoma movies and Video files for MMplayer. The only files I can see are the .mp3's I transfer and open in pocket tunes.
    How do I trandsfer images, .pdf's and movies to my SD card??
    since you have sd card reader you can just dump any files on the card. some apps can only access certain folders like the dcim or audio folder. this is because they hardcode into the app.

do you have file manager to look at the files on the sd card? you might want to take a look at myWorkbench and media manager from www.toysoft.ca
    You can drag and drop the MP3 files but with video and photo files, I use Kinoma Producer and Splash Photo desktops to prep/add the files and simply hot-synch them to the Treo. There are probably other ways of getting them direct to your Treo through your SD card reader but you may not get the proper quality and size of the files when you view them in your Treo. The Kinoma files, specially, are compressed before these are transferred out.
    Ed
  4.    #4  
    so the only way to get Kinoma files to the SD card is to hotsync them?
    This is very slow for large movies. There must be a better way? Using the card reader?
    I recommend investing on a card reader if you are going to transfer large files to your SD card on a regular basis. It will make a difference.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Originally posted by Varangian
    so the only way to get Kinoma files to the SD card is to hotsync them?
    This is very slow for large movies. There must be a better way? Using the card reader?
    Check the Kinoma manual

On your SD create a folder called Kinoma under palm\programs
    so it should look like this

palm\programs\kinoma

Plop all your movies in there via a card reader -This has worked great for me.
    Originally posted by morduin

Check the Kinoma manual

On your SD create a folder called Kinoma under palm\programs
    so it should look like this

palm\programs\kinoma

Plop all your movies in there via a card reader -This has worked great for me.
    You can pre-process them with Kinoma first to make them smaller, save the .pdb on your computer, then move the .pdb into the above specified folder with your card reader.
    Originally posted by catbert00

You can pre-process them with Kinoma first to make them smaller, save the .pdb on your computer, then move the .pdb into the above specified folder with your card reader.

Definately, I thought that was a given. I wouldnt even move them to my SD first without running them through Kinoma Producer.