1.    #1  
    Hello, we are in the process of publishing a book through a major international publishing house on the Treo 600. As part of this book, we are looking for a few things and hope that the members of this forum can help us out!

First, we are looking for stories about the interesting ways that you use your Treo which readers would enjoy or learn from. These can be in a variety of formats but would ideally be anecdotal. You will get full credit for your story in the book, and if your story/advice/suggestion is included you will receive a complimentary copy of the book. Please send your stories with your contact information and full name to the email at the bottom of this post.

Second, have you ever wanted to get paid for reading a book? We are looking for a technical editor for this book. The responsibilities of the tech editor are to read every chapter and ensure that the book is technically accurate for all features, software, etc, and also to make suggestions where additional content or ideas would be appropriate. For this role your qualifications would obvioiusly include extensive experience with the Treo 600, and if you work for Palm or Handspring, that would help (but isn't required). The technical editor is paid a flat fee for providing this service. If you are interested, please send your CV with a summary of your qualifications to the email at the bottom of this post.

Finally, if you are a product vendor who feel that there is no way that a book on the Treo 600 would be complete without telling the user all about your wonderful product, please contact us. This book will not be a catalog of products, however, part of getting the most out of your Treo is learning which software and hardware add on products really can improve the experience of being a Treo owner. Please contact us at the email at the bottom of the page and tell us, briefly, about your product. If we believe it may be a fit with the context of the book, we will let you know how to go about this.

Thank you all for your interest and we will endeavor to respond to everyone as quickly as possible. This book goes to press on March 1 and should be on the shelves in your local Barnes and Noble (or from Amazon) on May 1.

The contact email for all of the above requests is treo600@telus.net .

Thank You!
    Last edited by mcgraw; 01/20/2004 at 11:00 PM.
  2.    #2  
    I am also looking for any interesting business users of the Treo 600. Any insurance adjusters using the camera? Real estate people?
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I use my t600 as my main business tool in realestate. It is THE ultimate sales/contact tracker.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions