Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mine is also having some problem in connection. Though it's slightly different. At home, the connection never fails. But for the past 3 days, I was not able to connect to the internet using GPRS at work, until a reset and everything works fine again. Phone works just fine. Checked with T-mo and was told that there is no known problem in my zip code.

I will give it another week or so before trying the Hard Reset method.
    I retract my earlier statement regarding Treohelper, Butler, and KeyCaps600. The problem re-appeared yesterday afternoon when those apps were still deleted. I suspected that it had to do something with my battery level. I found that when my Treo was plugged in to the charger, it would work perfectly. Running off of the battery (at about 34%) the problem would re-appear. This might be a combination of weak signal, weak battery, which leads to a loss of data connection. Since I replaced my battery recently, I'm kind of at a loss as to how to fix this problem.
    This seems to happen to me every night that I leave the phone logged in to a web page (e.g. I'm reading a web site and fall asleep). In the morning the phone is hung with the connection canceling message displayed. I have to do a soft reboot many mornings.

Anyone else have any further info on this annoying problem.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12