1.    #1  
    I have released the 1.0 of my Treo600 Connection Manager.

The Treo 600 Connection Manager allows for easy management of your Treo600 internet connection, saving you valuable battery life and missed calls (on SprintPCS).

The Treo600 Connection Manager keeps track of active and dormant network connection time and will automatically turn off the internet when idle for a specified amount of time.

If you like to browse the web, you can turn the Connection Manager off for specific applications.

I am in the process of getting this hosted. Until then, you can get a demo copy at:

http://homepage.mac.com/cnr1089/Treo600CM.prc

The Application may not look like much (If anyone has a better icon, please let me know!), but I have found that it saves valuable battery life. I am asking $10 (on PalmGear.com, still being posted on there), but I will do a special for anyone who would like to buy it directly from me ($8).

To Purchase directly please contact me at ryanc@alum.rpi.edu (I accept PayPal), or go to PalmGear when it is posted (I will post a link for it).

You a free to post this application anywhere, but beware that it is a 5 day trial program.

Please send feedback to ryanc@alum.rpi.edu.

Have Fun,

Chris Ryan
    Does this also give the ability to specify different internet connections for different applications?
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Not trying to spoil anybody's fun, but doesn't TreoHelper do this for free?

If you click on the "General" drop down tab there is something called "Drop Net" where you can drop the network after "n" minutes.

Ambition is good, but I wouldn't pay for this singular feature that I can get for free in another tool.

Regards,

Phil
    Originally posted by phildro
    Not trying to spoil anybody's fun, but doesn't TreoHelper do this for free?

If you click on the "General" drop down tab there is something called "Drop Net" where you can drop the network after "n" minutes.

Ambition is good, but I wouldn't pay for this singular feature that I can get for free in another tool.

Regards,

Phil
    Your picture really freaks me out.
  5.    #5  
    Try it out. If it doesn't provide enough value, don't buy it.

Oh, here is the official PalmGear link:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodid=53537

Doesn't cost anything to try.

Chris