1. Mic
    Hello !

Exist there, to date, an application allowing to manage the photographs taken by the treo 600 on MAC ?

Thank you ;

Mic
    i use splashphoto
  3. Mic
    Hello Kteh !

I use SplashPhoto too ! But to put pictures in my treo ...

But SplahPhoto does not make it possible (it does not see them) to manage the
    photographs taken by the treo...

Mic
    I have the pictures program on the Treo save the photos that I take directly to the SD card (that option is under the the catagories menu at the top right) and then I transfer the photos from the SD card to my mac using a card reader. You can transfer pictures that are already on your treo internal memory to the SD card by selecting the catagory "SD card" when viewing the photos.

When you copy the pictures across, you can probably just use iPhoto to manage them by dragging the jpegs into iPhoto

I hope that helps. Let me know if unclear.
  5. Mic
    Bravo G Dub !!

You are the best !!

All my pictures are now inside SplasPhoto !!

Thank you very much ...

Mic
    I've never had that prob.

I use the camera app to take photos stright to SD card

Then I switch to SP and view the unfiled photos. The freshly taken ones appear and I can zoom/edit/categorise them as normal.

Everything syncs correctly as well so all the photos are on the SP desktop as well.

It's possible. I just don't know how to do it cos its always been working fine for me.
    i've read that missing sync allows you to put yr pics in iPhoto. dunno much about it, trying to find the thread that talks about missing sync, it sounds amazing (if you have a mac). if anyone knows where that thread ended up, i'd love it if you post the thread here. anyway, look for it.