1.    #1  
    Whenever I go elsewhere.. i get disconnected (or am I?) then I go back to VeriChat , it would log in the communication programs everytime.. ?
    from what i understand you actually stay logged in to everyone else. you are simply reconnecting to the verichat server.
  3.    #3  
    Yup - that was my thought too .. cause I was still getting messages from someone else even tho i was on different pages/screens... just that 'reconnecting' is bothering me.. wasnt sure...

but glad to know there are people out there that has same thought as I do. ;-)
    You are correct.

"Always On" on the messaging networks: Your buddies will see you as online even when you are not in the VeriChat™ application

http://www.pdaapps.com/verichat/
    J
    Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Treo 600 and have narrowed down my email/datebook/task programs to the following two:
    • Agendus with Email
    • SnapperMail with the Datebk5 app

I have tested them both but would like to get some more experienced users comments and/or thoughts on this.

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.
    James Murray
    Originally posted by VirtueTech
    Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Treo 600 and have narrowed down my email/datebook/task programs to the following two:
    • Agendus with Email

I have tested them both but would like to get some more experienced users comments and/or thoughts on this.

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.

My recommendation:

You won't be sorry!
    J