Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    But does TST also merely select text for editing? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by iragold
    After selecting the number using TST, I copy then paste it on the phone page and dial from there.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Can someone give me an update on the 3rd party software choices available for selecting text via the 5-way? Does any of them add the ability to launch the phone app directly from a selected phone number (heck, my 4-year old Kyocera 6135 had that capability!)?
    My suggestion is FieldPlus, it's freeware, it's stable, and it does what you are requesting. In addition to many other options, it will allow you to select a phone number and dial it without having to first copy and paste etc.

http://tinyurl.com/9peam

Ok irgold, I realize now that selecting the number with TST then shift center button will allow you to dial.

Sorry for the confusion - but the other way works as well which is what I use to do before I realized TST allow me to dial from the highlighted area.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Sure! As I said: press Shift+Center after having highlighted a number and it will be dialed immediately. (This requires the "Hyperlink" option selection in RNS:: TST preferences).
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910