Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    What's the status of the new firmware re locking/unlocking?

If you have unlocked your phone with one of the approaches on this thread - will the new firmware re-lock it?
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon

If you have unlocked your phone with one of the approaches on this thread - will the new firmware re-lock it?
    YES IT DOES!!! i tried it and my phone was re-locked!!!
    PJ
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by djfuse
    Yo hi mol
    I am also a desperate guy who wants his treo 600 from orange unlocked but somehow i cannot follow your instructions where to find the software.
    Please give me a hint where to find it thanks alot!!
    Try mytreo.net. All required software + instructions available for download.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon

You can use Method D with fw 3.05.

EDIT: Actually, you can NOT use method D with fw 3.05. If you've accidentally tried doing this already, please check out mytreo.net for NoBackup's repair file to go back to fw 3.04 Method D.
    Last edited by Mol; 05/19/2004 at 04:14 AM.
    Thank you very much. At least it works but if I want to install another software on the treo and the ROM update is gone again. It still works but has this ugly design. When I install the ROM update again the new installed software is gone.
    Do you have any help for that??
    I have unlocked my phone with one of the approaches on this thread and install the new firmware and now it is re-locked. How can I unlock it again. I was trying Method D but cant get the CNG 2.12 Patched file off the site, keep giving me and error when opened.

Can you advise on that?

AG
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234