1.    #1  
    I currently have in my possession several Treo 600 cases. So far I have the following:

Krusell Form Fitting Case
    Krusell Pouch Style Case
    Krusell Side Case
    Handspring Form Fitting Case
    Sprint PCS Case

I also recently ordered and am awaiting delivery of a:

Nut-Shell
    Piel Frama case

I would like to write a review thread with detail on each of these cases, if people think it would be helpful. But I need somewhere to host all the pictures of the various cases. Anyone have somewhere they could suggest which I could host several pictures (7 cases with at least 5 photos each, I'm guessing at least 40 images)? If I can find somewhere I'll get to work on the reviews.

Thanks.
    Have you considered a blog? www.textamerica.com or www.blogspot.com
    ...Or how about joining the review team over at Treo 600 Essentials? We have an automated review system and plenty of space to host images.
    lgreenberg: what are you doing with all these cases after you review them? You're obvioulsy spending more on cases than on the Treo Itself!! BTW - I enjoy your reviews
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by jimmyk001
    lgreenberg: what are you doing with all these cases after you review them? You're obvioulsy spending more on cases than on the Treo Itself!! BTW - I enjoy your reviews
    I'll keep some, maybe put the others on Ebay.

It won't be the first time I've spent more on accessories than the phone itself.
    lgreenberg-

I think I've been one step behind you in the quest for a perfect case. So far, the Nutshell with a good screen protector is my favorite--would be perfect if the steel clip rotated just a tad to allow horizontal carriage--but it can still be angled quite a bit as long as I don't wear my 3 inch belt from the 70's.

Thanks for posting your thoughts, and saving me the trouble of trying the Piel case.

John