1.    #1  
    Ok, so my company issued a rule stating that only company owned PDA's could be hooked up to company owned computers. and my 600 is owned by me

My question is there an EASY way to import/export information from Outlook to the 600 through email, or some other wireless option??

Thanks!
    You could do a wireless hotsync. But I'm guessing your company would probably frown upon that as well.

If you have Outlook at home you could "export" you Outlook data to a disc or e-mail it home. Then would import it into your home version of Outlook. Then you'd simply hotsync your Treo with your home computer.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, looks like I'm SOL...

I hate stupid IT rules sometimes.
    I know you can sync to Yahoo and then sync to Yahoo at home. That might work.
    What about infrared? There's no physical connection between the computer and Treo in that case! Unless your company-owned computer doesn't have infrared on it...
    For IR, you can use an IR-to-USB bridge--it has worked for me.
  7.    #7  
    I'd still have to get them to install the software, and that would defeat the purpose of the whole ball game...

I'm just SOL.. I was hoping that there was some kind of.... Is there a program for the Palm that would specifically recognize a .pst (or some other type of Outlook Friendly Export file) that I could email to the palm and install from there??

I mean, I guess the whole point is that if I have to email the pst home, import there, and then sync, that's a bit too much
    Originally posted by Dorv
    I'd still have to get them to install the software, and that would defeat the purpose of the whole ball game...
    Have you tried to install Yahoo's Intellisync?

It does not require admin rights to install so you should be able to.

Also, if your IT guys are giving you that much grief try running a Windows Update and see how behind on security patyches your box is. Some fuel to escalate up the chain.

Of course they may claim they can stop everything at the firewall...

Yeah right, of course they can...

Sorry, tangent.