1.    #1  
    every time i synch my treo with outlook i lose my "favorite" phone numbers. keeps reverting back to factory settings. any ideas?
    Do you have your synch set to desktop overwrites handheld by chance?
  3.    #3  
    yes. but didn't think that would effect favorites. does it?
    What setting do you have for conduit 'system'?

It should read: handlet overwrites desktop.
    Dominique
  5.    #5  
    thanks. i update all my contacts via outlook on my desktop regularly because it's easier there. then synch with treo. so i want PC to overwrite contact info but NOT favorites buttons. ideas?
    Originally posted by bradf
    thanks. i update all my contacts via outlook on my desktop regularly because it's easier there. then synch with treo. so i want PC to overwrite contact info but NOT favorites buttons. ideas?
    Hmm, I also update everything primarily on my desktop and have never had a problem with my favorites. What are your exact Chapura settings?

All my sync actions for outlook are set to "synchronize" (though I suppose desktop overwrites PC would be OK as well so long as you never enter any changes on the treo itself). My sync action preferences for System are set to handheld overwrites PC, which is where I would guess the favorites are. I'm using a treo 180 still, but I think I've got the latest Chapura program available since I just upgraded it recently. So it should be the same one you have I'd imagine.
  7.    #7  
    you're a genius. changed settings to synch. it works!! thanks!