1.    #1  
    Hi guys

Before I buy the Treo600 tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone who has the treo600 could confirm the ring tones of the treo600.

Could anyone click on this link and preview a ringtone and tell me whether this tone is what I will be getting on the Treo600? It just sounds to good to be true and want your guys feedback on it.

http://www.ringtonefever.com/Y_90s1.htm

Thanks
    Rob
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I love my ringtones, and good ones sound great. Playing on my PC they're impressive.

Looking at them, they're mp3 formats and not the mid that the phone will use. I'd try some of the free ones out there (do a quick search) before I bought any.
    Rob
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I love my ringtones, and good ones sound great. Playing on my PC they're impressive.

Looking at them, they're mp3 formats and not the mid that the phone will use. I'd try some of the free ones out there (do a quick search) before I bought any.
    Rob
    just go to www.google.com and search for MIDI files (THey do not have to be ringtones) Also check out the Treo webpage, there is a webpage that has FREE MIDI FILES that you can download.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre