1.    #1  
    Well, I've now done a hard reset, only installing Verichat w/ the built-in apps that exist after a hard reset, and still am encountering this problem. Anyone else gettin' just soft reset after soft reset with their software, or am I just a lucky one?
    Originally posted by AquaBlaze
    Well, I've now done a hard reset, only installing Verichat w/ the built-in apps that exist after a hard reset, and still am encountering this problem. Anyone else gettin' just soft reset after soft reset with their software, or am I just a lucky one?
    I loaded it yesterday and have had about 3 soft resets already. It's beginning to get a little frustrating. I plan on sending the developer an email telling them it seems to happen after your are notified and select ignore.
    J
    I think it may be related to the Sprint SMS rollout... See this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t46755/s.html
    Yeah, I was just beginning to think that myself after expiencing more frequent resets today... and seeing the thread earlier. Thanks.
    J
    I can agree that Verichat is a likely suspect. I have resets all the time on my 270. When they get too bad I have to do a hard reset. My guess is the relationship between Verichat and how it intercepts SMS for alerts.

I use the product so much that I want it to work. For what its worth. 1.80 is much better than 1.92 for some silly reason.

Derek
    I must agree. I deleted Verichat and started sending out SMS messages back to back....to other cell phones...emails.......and to myself...not one reset!!!!!!! Interesting. Hope they can fix that. I rather have Verichat than Treo600SMS......AFTER SPrint releases full MO-SMS.
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I was finding Verichat was having problems with the new AIM policy: that you can be logged in -- in more than one place. Emails to the developer have gone unanswered. I've switched to Chatter, which has superlative service, an active beta program, and frequent upgrades.

Regards,
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    I'm wondering if instead of Verichat, will using QuickChat or Chatter do anything towards this reset problem? Can anyone with experience with more than one verify that one works and one doesn't (in terms of resets)?
    I've been using Verichat a TON today (friday the 23rd) and no issues at all with soft resets - I checked out the SMS thread, and it seems like some kind of funkiness with SMS might be the true culprit here, since Verichat uses SMS as its delivery mechanism for offline alerts and such....
    but then again, who really knows?
    If you all haven't visited this thread yet, you may want to:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...144#post313144
    J