1.    #1  
    is it only me? when i get an email that says "so and so has replied to a thread you subscribed to at treocentral...", the links are never "hot." ie, i need to cut and paste the url to go there. why can't they just come hot? i just want to able to click on the link and go there. is it something i need to adjust in my settings or something?
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
  2.    #2  
    nobody has an answer for this one?
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Here are a few thoughts.

Is this always since the beginning of your time at TC? Or just very recently?

I've got everything checked "Yes" under Edit Options>Messaging & Notification. What have you got?

It might be your email client (Outlook?). Something about the way it's configured? Can't imagine what, though.

Also, TC has been behaving oddly recently. Most of my subscriptions were suddenly cancelled today, but not all of them, without my doing anything. I had to resubscribe manually. Yesterday, one hot link (in a notification email) took me to a TC mobile page, which I liked and so I thought TC was messing with their stufff to make improvements, but I could never reproduce that. And other oddball things, too.