1.    #1  
    Well, after using a trial of Chatter, I was happy to see IM capabilities on my Treo 600. The only thing that was missing though, was that there's a limit to 64 buddies across the board. Are there any IM clients that can fetch/keep up with all the buddies on your origional accounts? I currently use Yahoo, AIM, and MSN.

Thanks!
    Have you tried Verichat from PDAapps.com ?
    The newer versions of Chatter allow up to 128 buddies.

Marc
    Thanks for the speedy reply !
    I think Chatter allows 128 Contacts... not just 128 buddies. This means if you have a buddy who has a presence in both AIM and Y!, those can both be combined in one Contact.

I have some buddies who have AIM, MSN, Y! (and E-Mail)... all under 1 contact in chatter
    FYI - Verichat has a limit of 100 users in your AOL IM buddy list - if you have more, then you don't receive incoming IMs.

I know this was an issue back in late November - not sure if they've fixed it...
  7.    #7  
    Hmm...so chatter has 128 user cap, with cross-IM platform users not counted twice, and Verichat crashes on 150+ member AIM lists. Are there any that actually D/L the buddy lists from the service, and tracks them all accordingly? Or are there only Treo programs for pre-defined user lists?
    Verichat downloads the buddy list from the respective service and tracks them accordingly.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone